- Category: Club Penguin Land Blog
- Published on 25 November 2009
- Written by sk8tergrl483
Well apparently, some penguins are having trouble playing Fire Card Jitsu. Here's how to play:
- There are practice mats for 2,3,and 4 players. .You can play with friends there.
- If you talk to Sensei and pick the "Earn your Fire Suit" option, he'll set up a match. You can get more experiance points if you do this.
- You can enter new offline trading card codes and you'll get cards added to your online deck. You won't see animations in the Card-Jitsu Fire game, but you can see them if you're playing the original Card Jitsu game.
- On your turn, select the stones that determines the spaces you move, choose your tile (you have 2 options), and then you'll pick your card to determine the outcome of the round.
- If you land on one of these - choose a card. The highest number wins. If you don't have the element, you cannot win that round.
- If you end up with this symbol, or if you land on the same spot as an opponent, you're going yo have a Card-Jitsu battle - the elements determine the winner (water beats fire,etc. as in the original Card-Jitsu).
- If you end up on this symbol, you get to choose which of the three elements you'd like to play!
- If you're playing and someone quits, you get the experience points. If you quit, however, you don't get any.
So I know that I posted this stuff in the last post. It's just a reminder. Anyway... this Friday is the great Snow Maze!! I can't wait (although with all of this Card-Jitsu excitment, I did forget :-)!! LOL!