- Category: Club Penguin Land Blog
- Published on 25 May 2009
- Written by jamie5156
Half of our members are having a hard time finding Rockhopper, so I decided to make a "Top Ten Ways To Find Rockhopper" article. Now if it works for you, please comment!!!
1. Rockhopper usually starts out at his ship, goes to the Iceberg or cove, and then travels back.
2. His favorite rooms are Pizza Parlor, Cove, Iceberg, Plaza,Snow Forts, Town, Dock, Beach, Migrator, Ship Hold, and Captains Quarters.
3. Rockhopper usually arrives when there is a large group of penguins cheering for him.
4. Rockhopper's favorite servers are Mammoth, Snowcone, Mittens, Frozen, and Blizzard.
5. Try Searching with a group of friends... it makes it easier to find him.
6. Use our Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker and update regularly.
7. Stay on a server for a long time and wait.
8. He is always surrounded by a large group of penguins.
9. Rockhopper usually goes on at peak hours.
10. Rockhopper is a red penguin who speaks in pirate language, wears a red hat, and a black beard.